Sunday, March 8, 2009

Testing, Testing 1,2,3...


Taking the torch from my mom, and Cameron's grandma, we are going to be posting our trip and various things about our lives to those who care to read. There will be posts from ME (Kerri) and posts from THE BOY (Cameron).

We are going to London in approximately a week, and I want THE BOY to not only enjoy the trip, but report on it for posterity's sake. We are going to be trying all sorts of things with this blog - hopefully we will be able to post some videos of things via the computer and our new video camera in addition to our rantings and ravings. This could end up being the greatest idea ever - or the exact opposite of that. This is the beauty of the interweb.

WE (this is ME & THE BOY) will attempt posting prior to our trip to get used to this. Please note that our blog will consist of this: WE (ME & THE BOY), ME (Kerri) and THE BOY (Cameron). We may occasionally host guest bloggers and take various positions on music, politics and life. WE hope that you understand that our views are strictly our own and in no way-shape or form-are those of our sponsors. Also, this may become a place for ME to voice my angst and opinions in a public manner... and THE BOY to do the same. WE'll see how it all goes. Thanks in advance for reading this and supporting us in our trials and tribulations.....

Love,
KERRI & CAMERON

7 comments:

Cheela said...

This is great!!! You will have to add the music piece.

N-Search of Peace! said...

Welcome to the blogging world!
May it be a voice-box for you both...may you put everything out into the universe for it to hear...may the universe answer you both with insight, joy, reasoning, and peace...
I am so looking forward to your posts!

N-Peace

Julie said...

Welcome to blogland Kerri.....I look forward to reading about your adventures!

Julie

Susie of Arabia said...

I think it's great to involve Cameron like that and give him an outlet to let his voice be heard too. I think one is never too young to start ranting! I've tried to get my son to start his own blog, but he's afraid he'll get thrown in jail here for some of his views! We have to be more careful when posting from here... Have a great trip - looking forward to reading all about it!

Carol Dunton said...

May I say how much I am loving this?!? What a great photo of you and 'The Boy' and I think this is such a creative new venue for you both! Can't wait to 'see' London through both of your eyes and welcome to the blog world. It's a great place to be a part of! : ))))
xoxo
VB
aka Carol

Dottie said...

Dear Kerri and Cameron,

What a WONDERFUL idea!!! I can't wait to follow your adventures via your blog!!! What a fantastic experience for you two to share!!! You two ROCK!!!

Love, Dottie

Kerri and Cameron said...

I deleted one comment that was a repeat, I am NOT censoring anyone :-)