Sunday, March 15, 2009

Flying Over the Pond

Tomorrow is the big day. We are heading to London, we're all packed--- and full of excitement. I am so nervous about flying that far, I haven't done it since I was a little kid. I have been over and over our checklist for packing, I hope I remembered everything!!!! (I'm sure there will be something I forget, I always do.) I am not sure the whole picture of the trip has hit Cameron and myself, I think we'll realize it when we actually land. I hope that we are able to post each day, I'll never be able to do what my mom did when she and Patrick went to Ireland last Spring Break, but we'll give it our best shot. Check in often and email me if you're not seeing enough. :-)

2 comments:

Cheela said...

You are going to have a wonderful time, I am sure!! What a great experience for all three of you!! I am glad you are going, because you all truly appreciate the history of where you visit. Patrick does such a great job of researching where to go. Kerri, you value and appreciate all there is to see, and Cameron will never forget this experience. I am so glad you all have this opportunity!!

N-Search of Peace! said...

Fly happy and safe trip!

Soak in all the culture that will be around you!...leave no stone unturned...allow the people to navigate your way through their city and country...

I look forward to reading all your posts...when I was 12, my Grandparents took me over to Scotland for a little over a month...I still have my "travel diary" that I kept everyday that I was there...I STILL have great memories and love for that trip...you will too Cameron..

Till you land...
N-peace